Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Things have been pretty boring in the shop lately. Rockies kid isn't allowed in the store anymore because my co-worker caught him stealing. He still tries to come in and hang out every day and we have to tell him to leave. Blue (older homeless guy) still comes in almost every day. He's now living with his mom and talking to his ex-wife again and getting drunk with young black men.

My worry was quelled the other day when the Caveman finally came back in. It's good to know he's still alive. He came in wasted. I could smell his breath and get tipsy. Guy was hammered. Both me and my coworker were in the store at the time and he was giving us advice on women. He told us it was time for him to "chase some nasty women." and then he left. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment